Features of Hartley Higher Secondary School
- 1. Regular Evaluation & Assessment exercises are carried out to tune the progress of each child.
- 2. The syllabi of all Subjects for each class are distributed evenly over available periods in a year.
- 3. Marking system includes oral test, project work and class assignment. Appreciation certificates are given for full attendance, academics, general progress, diligence, co- curricular activities etc.
- 4. Promotion is based on subject wise clearance and overall percentage.
- 5. Computerised progress report sheets are distributed bi-annually.
- 6. The classrooms are housed in a building reminiscent of the British heritage. It is airy and spacious with certain modifications and construction toned with the recent times.
- 7. A well stocked library with reference section, magazines & journals.